JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

3 posters

i still want to try to play but...

lovehouse

i still want to try to play but... Empty i still want to try to play but...

Post  lovehouse Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 pm

admin i really admire your help, i really want to try this private server... please tell me how to play it
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

i still want to try to play but... Empty It's simple

Post  Dvloki Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 am

It's simple, but I will tell you everything you need to know. I also answered the another question very similar. Anyway, you need to join a Hamachi Server that JunK has created. If your not in Hamachi you can't load the Web Page. JunK will be on ALL of the Hamachi Servers just look around and if it says that he is offline, then so is the server. I join JunkQuestWorlds18, there are less people and his name is easier to find. If he is online and your Hamachi is online then the server will work. Just go to http://5.118.69.89/game/. If it says Google Chrome, or whatever type of internet you use cannot connect then it's offline. You have followed all the procedures and it will work but JunK is offline. So wait for him to come online, which is around 11:00 P.M. When he is online just open back up http://5.118.69.89/game/ and it should work. Weather you have been answered already and have already figured out how to play or just figured it out because I told you, have fun! Smile

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki
    cinaho

i still want to try to play but... Empty Re: i still want to try to play but...

Post  cinaho Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 am

i cant join yet so game is realy working and i will be in hamchi please help me to join my name in hmachi is cinaho
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

i still want to try to play but... Empty Just do this

Post  Dvloki Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 am

Alright, go to the top of your Hamachi and click "Network"
    then go down till you see "Join an Existing Network" click that and in the first field type JunkQuestWorlds18. In the next field type 123. It's that simple. Read the comment I wrote above to get to the game.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki

Sponsored content

i still want to try to play but... Empty Re: i still want to try to play but...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm