JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

2 posters

How to join in this server ?

stelikas

How to join in this server ? Empty How to join in this server ?

Post  stelikas Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Hello guys i was wondering how can i join in this private server because it's my first private server o.O and i don't know how to join soo if you guys can help me.
    Facebook:Stelios Eglezos
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

How to join in this server ? Empty This is what you do...

Post  Dvloki Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:21 pm

First Download Hamachi, I would put up a link but I'm about to go out to eat. Then you have to open Hamachi click the Network Button at the Top, click Join Existing Network. Then you Type in the first field, JunkQuestWorlds18 and the password 123. Then you go to the link ONLY if the owner of the Private Server is online, if he is offline so is the Private Server. Go to this link,
    http://5.118.69.89/game
    That will send you to the game, you have to be logged into the Hamachi server and you have to make sure that the Owner of the Server....Or in other words JunK is online. Then it will load up, make sure your first. The server only holds a max of 25 players. <.<
    Hope I helped

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am