JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

3 posters

can't in the Junk Quest World

beyblade_Z

can't in the Junk Quest World  Empty can't in the Junk Quest World

Post  beyblade_Z Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 am

i open google chrome,The n get in the web it say:This webpage is not available
    Google Chrome could not load the webpage because 5.162.74.102 took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
    Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out. Sad Sad Sad
    mattymatti

can't in the Junk Quest World  Empty :D

Post  mattymatti Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Or the server is just offline
    because junk isnt on his pc !

it may not be ur computer mate Razz cheers cheers
    xXFireWolfXx
    xXFireWolfXx

can't in the Junk Quest World  Empty i cant too

Post  xXFireWolfXx Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

I shows the same thing at me Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content