JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

2 posters

Leveling 1-100

Dvloki
    Dvloki

Leveling 1-100 Empty Leveling 1-100

Post  Dvloki Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm

First you will spawn in Battleon. Go left and it will send you to noobie. Kill the gews till you hit around 20-30. Then go to the little goblin things, server is full so I can't go get names. Then you kill them till around 77. After that you join a random JunkHaven. I usually go JunkHaven-21. This isn't AQWorlds so JunkHaven-23132312 isn't going to work. It will just bug you. Then you go to the very right and kill FrostScythe. You won't kill him in one go so you need to run back. Don't worry he doesn't recharge HP. Make sure no one else attacks him or you might not get the reward. Then you will level and you will make ok money. After a wile kill the EXP Bomb, he levels you and he gives a lot of money. The only problem it takes a long time to kill. He gives you one level and around 3 mill a kill. Do that till level 100, then you have to start paying 1 mill for a level. It's fairly simple.
    I hope this helped.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki
    Death

Leveling 1-100 Empty Heya

Post  Death Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Like how about this, did you ever try noobshire? In most of the servers i have been through it seems that noobshire has the most outrages amount of things for example at one server no one even knew, but noobshire had the monsters give 200k exp each kill and 1m gold. But try leveling at Newbie from level 1-30 or 1-20 then hit cellar, till 40 or so, Go after grenwog after then. Then maybe frostscythe.. when you have confidence and if you don't just go to pines or deathgazer. Cool

~Death

Fear will haunt you.
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

Leveling 1-100 Empty Well I was just saying

Post  Dvloki Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 am

Actually I was just trying to be helpful. People don't usually come to the forums and I don't really care if people take my advice. I was just telling them what I did. :l
    Also FrostScythe is at least two lives weather your level 100 or not... Soo. Eventually I guess he isn't.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki
    Death

Leveling 1-100 Empty Agreed

Post  Death Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 am

Well, i have never played of Junkquest but like i said i was on other server and most of those places seem help and people should really come to forum. It where there questions will be answered

~Death

You cant always a child

Sponsored content

Leveling 1-100 Empty Re: Leveling 1-100

Post  Sponsored content