JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

2 posters

Difficulty

Dvloki
    Dvloki

Difficulty Empty Difficulty

Post  Dvloki Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm

I think you should make some things a little difficult so it's not like everyone can have it at anytime.
    For insistence in the real AQWorlds you have to farm 100 Essence of Nulgath to get one totem, you need three totems to get one item. Look up the quest Twisted Items of Nulgath it will give examples. Anyway, it takes about 30 minutes to farm around 10-15. I don't care on the difficulty and it's honestly up to you to even make this possible. I just thought it would give people more things to look to. I understand that this is a Private Server and it's supposed to be easier but if you play WoW (World of Warcraft) Private Servers they can still be difficult. I'm not saying make it as hard as DragonBlade to achieve just make it to were people have at least a little bit of a challenge. Very Happy
    Thank you for at least reading this option and taking it into consideration.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki
    Junk
    Junk
    Admin

Difficulty Empty Re: Difficulty

Post  Junk Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 am

ok ill probably cr8 a quest shop
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

Difficulty Empty Fantastic

Post  Dvloki Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

Great idea, I didn't even think about that. Very Happy You should also try and make some kinda achievements and make some items only available if you have the achievement. Kinda like HeroSmash did with the buying membership during Beta.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki

Sponsored content

Difficulty Empty Re: Difficulty

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 pm