JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

2 posters

Game Servers

Dvloki
    Dvloki

Game Servers Empty Game Servers

Post  Dvloki Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:11 am

I don't mean Hamachi server, I mean login servers. It was full at 26 people, I got a bug were I could leave the map so when I refreshed it was 12 people. Refresh again because of to much lag, 16 people...refresh again because of the bug...25 full server.. What is that? And just a question, why can't we join Awesome junK? Is that a moderator and administrator only server? 25 people isn't enough Junk. -.-

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki
    Junk
    Junk
    Admin

Game Servers Empty Re: Game Servers

Post  Junk Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 am

uhh well cuz more than 25 will be really lag if you guys really want more i will consider
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

Game Servers Empty It is up...

Post  Dvloki Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 am

It is entirely up to you. You put forth the effort to make the server so it's your choice. I was just thinking that you would obtain more players if you could figure out a way to hold more players. I don't know how many people but I go online to log on and the server is full so sometimes I give up for the night. Sometimes I try to talk to you on Hamachi. Once again it's entirely up to you.
    Thanks for reading it though and taking it into consideration.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki

Sponsored content

Game Servers Empty Re: Game Servers

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:20 pm