JunK Corperations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunK Quest Worlds Private Server

The forum is now fixed for now if you want some suggestion in the forum make a new topic in suggestion area..... ThankYou -ForumDev

3 posters

i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ???

cinaho

i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ??? Empty i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ???

Post  cinaho Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

its says connecting to game server thats all and i didnt log in help please Sad
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ??? Empty It happens

Post  Dvloki Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 am

That has happened to me a few times, you can ask JunK to restart the server and that usually helps or you can wait for him to restart it.

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki
    CryTech

i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ??? Empty i can't log on the server.

Post  CryTech Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm

connecting to the server...
    and nothings, why?
    Dvloki
    Dvloki

i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ??? Empty Buggyz

Post  Dvloki Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:13 pm

I don't know, maybe a bug?

Thank you and have a nice day
    ~Dvloki

Sponsored content

i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ??? Empty Re: i cant log in it says connecting to server and i cant log in ???

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:44 am